Are you tired of wearing glasses? More and more people today are saying goodbye to conventional eye glasses, and experiencing the convenience of contact lenses. Our offices offer one of the largest selections of contacts around. In fact, most patients leave with their contacts the same day, feeling great and looking good! Should you decide that you would like to try contacts, our offices provide evaluation and dispensing for all types of contact lenses. This type of an exam requires additional time and testing by the doctor so please let us know ahead of time if you would like to try contact lenses. Because a contact lens is a medical device, our doctors may require you to come back to our office for a follow-up visit to ensure proper comfort and fit of your contact lenses. Our office fits all types of contact lenses including:
- Astigmatism/Toric Contact Lenses
- Extended Wear/Silicone Hydrogel Contact Lenses
- Monthly Replacement Contact Lenses
- Daily Disposable Contact Lenses
- Bifocal/Multifocal/Monovision Contact Lenses
- Gas Permeable Contact Lenses
- Specialty/Medical Contact Lenses
Having Trouble Reading?
We offer a variety of contact lens options for patients over 40 such as bifocal contacts and monovision contacts.